Fundamentals PARTIAL AGENDA
- RATES OF RETURN
- PERFORMANCE PRESENTATION STANDARDS
- THE INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT PROFESSIONAL/ THE INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT ORGANIZATION
In addition to receiving a student guide that contains the details of the class presentation, each student receives supporting reference material to take back with them, including:
- A complimentary copy of The Handbook of Investment Performance Measurement: A user’s Guide, Second Edition by David Spaulding, CIPM (TSG Publishing, 2011)
- Performance Attribution and RiskMeasurement Reference Guide, a handy pocket reference.
- A copy of the GIPS standards and because this is a hands-on class, you’ll receive a calculator too!
This two-day course builds upon David Spaulding’s popular book Measuring Investment Performance, (out-of-print) published by McGraw-Hill.
Upon completion of this course you will earn
15 CPE Credits and/ or 12 PD Credits