PMAR West III –
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG) : How is the industry implementing?
- Performance Challenges with Alternatives, Lars Bjerre Hansen
- Handling Multi-currency Performance Properly, Claude Giguere
- Challenging Current Performance Methodologies – Are We Answering the Wrong Questions with the Right Tools? Stephen Campisi, CFA
- The Future of Performance Technology, John D. Simpson, CIPM – Panel Moderator
- The GIPS Standards 2020 – What You Need To Know, Karyn Vincent, CFA, CIPM, CFA Institute
- The 2020 GIPS Standards Impact on Asset Managers, Asset Owners, and Technology, Ashley Reeves, CIPM, John Norwood, Rob Paterson, CIPM, FRM
- The Performance Organization and Team Structure, Todd Juillerat, CFA
- Why Your Career Path in Performance Matters and What You Can Do to Make Sure You Are On the Right One
- Fast Performance: Rapid Fire Q & A
- Performance, Risk, GIPS, Data Management and Attribution Discussion sessions: Interactive breakout sessions modeled after the Performance Measurement Forum. This will provide a one-of-a-kind learning and information exchange environment with the capabilities and resources to give today’s investment professionals the knowledge necessary to benefit themselves and their organizations.
PMAR West III – San Diego, CA
November 11-12, 2019
Location: San Diego, CA
Diverse and Timely Topics
• A community of performance professionals
• Networking breaks and reception
• Resources and tools
• Gifts and prizes
• Chance to engage and share ideas and information
“PMAR succeeds in both being highly entertaining and educational. Not to be missed!” – Carl Bacon, CIPM
“PMAR is the best performance conference I’ve attended! The speakers covered a broad range of performance and risk management subjects, and I discovered new products and tools at the vendor booths. The Spaulding Group is accessible, helpful, and creates a fun and lively environment.” – Daniel Siliski, Dietz Award winner
Why Attend PMAR West 2019?
- The conference organizer, David Spaulding, author of The HandBook of Investment Performance, Measuring Investment Performance and Investment Performance Attribution, is an industry leader and has chaired numerous industry conferences. He is the publisher of The Journal of Performance Measurement® and Founder of The Spaulding Group, Inc.
- World-renowned international speakers
- Audio Rebroadcast of the Conference – Complimentary Copy
- Diversity of Important and Timely Topics
- Opportunity to network with your peers, industry leaders and exhibitors.
- Money Back Guarantee: Any attendee who is not fully satisfied with the conference at the end of the first day, will receive a full refund!