PMAR West III –
- Telling the Story with Numbers
- Data Visualization
- Multi-Period Attribution
- Fixed Income Attribution Challenges
- Performance Drawdowns in Asset Management
- Recent discoveries in Risk
- GIPS 20/20
- Data Migration & Performance Portability
- Portfolio analytics for Leveraged Securities
- Principles for Currency Management
- Women in Performance Measurement
- Fast Performance
- Leverage & Derivatives in Performance Measurement
PMAR West III – San Diego, CA
November 11-12, 2019
Location: San Diego, CA
Diverse and Timely Topics
• Community of performance professionals
• Networking breaks and reception
• Resources and tools
• Gifts and prizes
• Chance to engage and share ideas and information
A few comments from past attendees:
“PMAR has become one of the most valuable performance measurement conferences. The Spaulding Group is a key market player in this space and their expertise brings a lot to this conference. A conference not to be missed!”
-Benedicte Godet, Factset (BI-SAM)
“PMAR is an excellent forum for performance measurement professionals to hear the latest thinking from some of the best practitioners in the business. The range of subjects covered definitely makes the time commitment to attend worthwhile.”
-James Edmonds, CFA
Why Attend PMAR West 2018?
- Dietz Award Winning Speakers
- The conference organizer, David Spaulding, author of The HandBook of Investment Performance, Measuring Investment Performance and Investment Performance Attribution, is an industry leader and has chaired numerous industry conferences. He is the publisher of The Journal of Performance MeasurementÂ® and President of The Spaulding Group, Inc.
- World renowned international speakers
- Audio Rebroadcast of the Conference – Complimentary Copy
- Diversity of Important and Timely Topics
- David Spaulding will also engage all the resources of The Spaulding Group — the source for performance measurement education and information — to ensure the quality of the conference’s content.
- Opportunity to network with your peers, industry leaders and exhibitors.
- Money Back Guarantee: Any attendee who is not fully satisfied with the conference at the end of the first day, will receive a full refund!