PMAR XVIII- North America is the #1 performance, attribution, and risk conference held in North America. Our 18th anniversary year (2020).
PMAR XVIII – North America
May 12-13, 2020
99 SOUTH 17TH
A few comments from past attendees:
“PMAR is the premier event for investment performance. So many new ideas have been introduced at this conference. Outstanding opportunity for networking with industry leaders and peers.”
“For me, PMAR is a great opportunity to meet with people from our industry, catch up on the latest trends and developments and to mix business with pleasure. The Spaulding Group clearly puts a lot of effort into organizing these events and making them great for exhibitors and attendees alike.”
– Elske van de Burgt, CFA, Ortec Finance
Why Attend PMAR North America 2020?
- Dietz Award Winning Speakers
- The conference organizer, David Spaulding, author of The Handbook of Investment Performance, Measuring Investment Performance and Investment Performance Attribution, is an industry leader and has chaired numerous industry conferences. He is the publisher of The Journal of Performance Measurement® and President of The Spaulding Group, Inc.
- World-renowned international speakers
- Audio Rebroadcast of the Conference – Complimentary Copy
- Published Conference Proceedings – Complimentary Copy
- Diversity of Important and Timely Topics
- David Spaulding will also engage all the resources of The Spaulding Group — the source for performance measurement education and information — to ensure the quality of the conference’s content.
- Opportunity to network with your peers, industry leaders and exhibitors.
- Money Back Guarantee: Any attendee who is not fully satisfied with the conference at the end of the first day, will receive a full refund!