PMAR XVI – North America is the #1 performance, attribution, and risk conference held in North America. Our 16th anniversary year (2018) it will be held in Philadelphia, PA at the Sheraton.
PMAR XVI – North America
May 15-16, 2018
Diverse and Timely Topics
• Fraternity of Performance Professionals
• Networking breaks and reception
• Resources and tools
• Gifts and prizes
• Chance to engage and share ideas and information
A few comments from past attendees:
“PMAR has become one of the most valuable performance measurement conferences. The Spaulding Group is a key market player in this space and their expertise brings a lot to this conference. A conference not to be missed!”
-Benedicte Godet, Factset (BI-SAM)
“PMAR is an excellent forum for performance measurement professionals to hear the latest thinking from some of the best practitioners in the business. The range of subjects covered definitely makes the time commitment to attend worthwhile.”
-James Edmonds, CFA
Why Attend PMAR North America 2018?
- Dietz Award Winning Speakers
- The conference organizer, David Spaulding, author of The HandBook of Investment Performance, Measuring Investment Performance and Investment Performance Attribution, is an industry leader and has chaired numerous industry conferences. He is the publisher of The Journal of Performance MeasurementÂ® and President of The Spaulding Group, Inc.
- World renowned international speakers
- Audio Rebroadcast of the Conference – Complimentary Copy
- Published Conference Proceedings – Complimentary Copy
- Diversity of Important and Timely Topics
- David Spaulding will also engage all the resources of The Spaulding Group — the source for performance measurement education and information — to ensure the quality of the conference’s content.
- Opportunity to network with your peers, industry leaders and exhibitors.
- Money Back Guarantee: Any attendee who is not fully satisfied with the conference at the end of the first day, will receive a full refund!