Performance Measurement Attribution
Module 3 – Multi-level Attribution
Virtual learning classes, approximately 4 hours each
Module 3: Multi-level Attribution
Develop an appreciation and understanding of attribution.
- We will discuss the subject of performing multi-level attribution (i.e., at more than two levels), including both Nested Attribution and Balanced Attribution.
- The Campisi model for Balanced Attribution will be covered.
- Another application of multi-level attribution is Multi-currency Attribution: we will discuss how to bifurcate local market decisions vs. currency decisions.
- Models for both naïve currency attribution will be covered, as well as two “flavors” of the Karnosky-Singer currency attribution model.
- We will discuss the use of other attributes in models besides the traditional characteristics of sector and currency.
- Exercises will be used to illustrate the concepts and the mathematics of the models.