PMAR West IV
"PMAR is the best performace conference I've ever attended."
Daniel Siliski, CAIA, Dietz Award Winner
Ashley Reeves, CIPM
Frances Barney, CFA
Why Your Performance Career Path Matters
What you'll discover at PMAR West:
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG) : How is the industry implementing? Jon Anderson, Jeff Foley, Chris Breckon
- Challenges and Approaches to Evaluating Alternative Investments, Frances Barney, CFA, Lars Bjerre Hansen
- Handling Multi-currency Performance Properly, Claude Giguere
- Challenging Current Performance Methodologies - Are We Answering the Wrong Questions with the Right Tools? Stephen Campisi, CFA
- The Future of Performance Technology, John D. Simpson, CIPM, Jeff Cullen, Eagle Investment Systems
- The GIPS Standards 2020 - The Key Things You Need To Know, Karyn Vincent, CFA, CIPM, CFA Institute
- The 2020 GIPS Standards' Impact, Ashley Reeves, CIPM, John Norwood, Joshua O'Brien, CFA, Julee Farley, CPA, CFA
- The Performance Organization and Team Structure, Todd Juillerat, CFA
- Why Your Career Path in Performance Matters and What You Can Do to Make Sure You Are On the Right One, Frances Barney, CFA, David Cariño, Ph.D., Claude Giguere, Ashley Reeves, CIPM
- Fast Performance: Rapid Fire Q & A, John D. Simpson, CIPM, Stephen Campisi, CFA; Todd Juillerat, CFA; Robert Rudolph
- Performance, Risk, GIPS, Data Management and Attribution Discussion sessions: Interactive breakout sessions modeled after the Performance Measurement Forum. This will provide a one-of-a-kind learning and information exchange environment with the capabilities and resources to give today's investment professionals the knowledge necessary to benefit themselves and their organizations.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
THE OMNI SAN DIEGO
SAN DIEGO, CA
John D. Simpson, CIPM
The Future of Performance Technology
"The presenters and content of the presentations at PMAR are second to none. The content attracts attendees who are interested in learning and increasing their own professional knowledge and skills. From a vendor perspective, it is a great audience. PMAR has a lot of credibility with attendees because it doesn't operate on the principal of pay to play. If there are presentations given by vendors, attendees aren’t subjected to a thinly disguised product pitch, but instead get a valuable contribution by an industry thought leader."
-John Norwood, John Norwood Consulting
"For me PMAR is a great opportunity to meet with people from our industry, catch up on latest trends and developments and to mix business with pleasure. The Spaulding Group clearly puts a lot of effort into organizing these events.”
– Elske van de Burgt, CFA, Ortec Finance
PMAR provides the best opportunity for sponsors: no other conference gives their sponsors the level of support we do. We are committed to making PMAR a success for you and your firm!