Master Performance Measurement, Attribution, Risk, and GIPS, Without Leaving Your Office…
“It’s hard to find such focused training around the topic of performance measurement along with experienced instructors who can get into the details of various calculations. I recommend this two-day training course for firms looking to provide a good foundation on this topic.”
– Rajiv Mathur
Finally, you can give your entire staff the understanding they need in performance measurement, attribution, risk, and GIPS without leaving the comfort of your office.
No travel expenses. No need to have key staff away from the office. No hassles. Let us come to you.
More than 4,000 people have participated in our training programs, with numbers increasing monthly. With an in-house class, you can train a large group of people at a deep discount.
Every year, firm’s bring us into their shops to conduct training for their teams. This saves them the cost of transporting their staff, provides continuing education credits and limits their time away from the office. And, because we discount the tuition for in-house training, it saves them even more!
We can customize a class to meet your firm’s exact needs, or we can teach one of our standard courses. Benefits include:
- Reduced tuition (44% off of normal tuition price)
- No travel expenses (other than for the instructor)
- No time away from the office
- Option to customize class to your firm’s specific needs
- Personalized service
- Scheduling flexibility – you choose the date
- Save on development time and costs… we’ve done the work for you
- Peace of mind… in-house training allows indispensable staff to get the training they need, yet still be accessible should you need them
- We’ll exceed your expectations… we find out what you need from the course beforehand, ensuring we exceed your expectations.
Custom training solutions available from a wide range of performance, risk, attribution, GIPS, benchmarks and other topics.
For additional details and tuition rates, call us at 732-873-5700 or email Patrick W. Fowler