GIPS® Standards for Asset Owners
The Gold Standard in Investment Performance
The Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) announced several years ago that asset owners can now claim compliance, but until recently we hadn’t seen much in the way of movement to comply. That is changing, however, as some of the largest U.S. public pension funds as well as some in other parts of the world, have decided to comply.
The Spaulding Group serves both asset managers and asset owners, including many of the largest that claim compliance in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
We created this page to provide asset owners with information on GIPS compliance, as well as our other services that can benefit asset owners.
- GIPS standards for Asset Owners White Paper
- CFA Institute’s Guidance Statement
- Verification Process for Asset Owners
- CalPERS adopts Global Investment Performance Standards
- GIPS for Asset Owners: Why Adopt a Voluntary Standard? Webinar
- Robert Paterson, CIPM, FRM, CalPERS
- Ashley Reeves, CIPM, The Spaulding Group
Get a Customized Proposal
We can provide you with a proposal tailored to your precise needs.
Please answer the questions below, and we will provide you with a detailed proposal for performance verification services. Or, if you need immediate assistance, please call 732-873-5700.