What You Need to do
to be Heard
- 1Briefly, What are the GIPS Standards?
- 2What is Occurring to the GIPS Standards and Why?
- 3What is an Exposure Draft?
- 4What to Know About the 2020 GIPS Standards Exposure Draft
- 5What Are Some of the Proposed Major Changes?
- 6What Are Our Thoughts on These Changes?
- 7What You Need to do to be Heard
- 82020 GIPS Standards Calendar
We recommend that you download a copy of the Exposure Draft8.
Please review it. It’s long, so perhaps focus on those parts that are most germane to you and your firm.
Please submit your comments to email@example.com. You can optionally mail them to:
Global Investment Performance Standards
Re: GIPS 2020 Exposure Draft
915 East High Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
You are not required to comment on all “requests for comment.” Further, you can comment on items beyond these requests (e.g., on changes and new items for which such requests aren’t being made).
You can comment anonymously. But please comment, as it’s important that your voice be heard.
The EC wants to hear from you if you agree as well as if you disagree.