Thank you for attending the 2021 GIPS® Standards Annual Conference
Enter Your Contact Details Below to Get Your Complimentary GIPS Training (Details Below)
and Free Conference T-Shirt (Limited to the first 100 responses)
After submitting your form, you will receive a message with your login details and coupon code to access your training class. We will also contact you to find out where to send your T-shirt.
Free Online GIPS Training from The Institute of Performance Measurement
What the course will cover:
- - We begin with a discussion on the history of the Standards, to include an explanation as to why it was necessary to develop them, as well as how they’ve evolved over the past three decades.
- - We discuss an approach to use to become compliant.
- - We discuss the concepts of firm definition, composites, discretion, and dispersion. Other aspects of the Standards, such as minimum account size and composite creation date, are discussed.
- - We discuss the importance of policies and procedures, and many of the parts that must be addressed.
- - We discuss error correction guidance, and why firms may not want to employ all of the suggested levels.
- - We review the different approaches to calculate composite returns.
- - We go over the reporting requirements.
- - We review what is meant by and the role of verification.
- - We discuss the various approaches to measure dispersion.
- - As to standard deviation, we explain how it can be used for both dispersion and volatility.
- - We discuss fair value, and the various approaches to be employed to derive it.
- - We discuss supplemental information, to include what it is and how to deal with it, as well as how it’s changed (and is changing)
- - We review the advertising guidelines.
- - We discuss the role of guidance statements.
GIPS® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.
Copyright - The Spaulding Group, Inc.