What are the Benefits of Membership in the Performance Measurement Forum?
Established in 1998, The Performance Measurement Forum has provided a place for senior level performance professionals to gather and share their issues, concerns, frustrations and solutions in an atmosphere of professional peers not available anywhere else. All Forum members receive:
- access to four meetings per year (one pass for individual members; two passes for corporate members)
- a 10% discount on Spaulding Group services and products, including consulting, training, conferences, and publications
- complimentary copies of all survey reports: GIPS®, technology, attribution and the performance measurement professional
- complimentary subscription to The Journal of Performance Measurement®
- complimentary access to The Journal of Performance Measurement article archives
- complimentary access to monthly training webinars (excluding the monthly Think Tank).